Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Bump Watch 2013: Week 32

Another 3 weeks has flown by since my last bump watch post, whoops!  We've stayed busy working and running around after Kinley.

I've come to the realization that I'm SO ready to not be pregnant anymore but I'm also NOT ready to have a newborn yet.  Hhmm...I'm not sure it can work that way so I'll take being pregnant for a few more weeks if it gives us a healthy baby.
 
I finally started a to-do list of things we need to order and complete in the next few weeks and it's slightly overwhelming to say the least.  I'm the queen of procrastination so it's about time that I kick it into full gear!  Afterall, the baby could come early.  She won't, but we need to be ready just in case!
Pregnancy
Highlights:

 
How far along: 32 weeks

Size of baby: 16.7 inches & 3.75 pounds

Total weight gain/loss: I don't like this question so I'll say 20+ pounds.

Maternity clothes: Love.them.  But I'm very excited to buy non-maternity spring & summer clothes!

Gender: It's a GIRL!  Who will remain nameless since we absolutely cannot decide on a name.

Movement: She's a mover & shaker!


Sleep:  As good as I can hope for with some hip pain.


What I miss:  Picking up Kinley with ease.  She is such a cuddle bug so I still hoist her on my hip & cart her around like a sack of potatoes...a 21 pound sack of potatoes!
 
Cravings:  Mexican & diet coke.
 
Symptoms: I sound like such a whiner but I've had a lot more aches & pains this pregnancy.  I'm still having major pains in my low back, near my tailbone.  It feels like my back needs to pop and it will just randomly go away so I have no idea what to do to fix it.  Last night I had a tearing/burning pain at the top of my stomach like my ab muscles were ripping apart.  Pleasant.I know.  Just keepin' it real here in blogland. :) 

Memorable moment for the week:  My memory is officially gone so I'm drawing a blank on this one...

No comments:

Post a Comment